- On sale!
Pro-Ject The Classic Turntable
Pro-Ject The Classic Turntable – Walnut
Delivery - FREE delivery Australia wide!
Demo's - should you require a demo please contact us!
Pricing - some items are listed at RRP, contact us to discuss better prices!
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
Pro-Ject THE CLASSIC with Pro-Ject 9’’ Carbon/Alu sandwich tonearm
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.
- Speed variance: 33: ±0,15 % 45: ±0,12 %
- Wow and flutter: 33: ±0,11 % 45: ±0,10%
- Signal to noise: 70dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 13.5g
- Effective tonearm length: 9 ” (230mm)
- Overhang: 18mm
- Power consumption: 5W/>0.5W standby mode
- Outboard power supply: 15V/ 1,6 A DC, universal power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 462 x 131 x 351mm, dust cover open 462 x 423 x 390 mm
- Weight: 10.2kg