Pro-Ject XTENSION 12 EVOLUTION TURNTABLE
Delivery - FREE delivery Australia wide!
Demo's - should you require a demo please contact us!
Pricing - some items are listed at RRP, contact us to discuss better prices!
Manual turntable with build in Pro-Ject Speed Box SE Turntable
• Super-heavy 25 kg mass load magnetic floating belt drive design
• Sorbothane® damped ultra precise balanced Sandwich platter out of special alloy combined with Vinyl
• Brass record puck
• Ultra low noise motor highest selection
• Magnet supported, inverted main bearing Type Block 1 with ceramic thrust-pad
• Integrated Speed Box SE for super silent motordrive and electronically switchable speed
• Metal-granulate filled plinth for universal damping
• Mass loaded interchangeable armboard
• Height adjustable magnet supported feets for perfect isolation
• Gold-plated RCA phono sockets
Tonearm 12cc Evolution
• 12" precision tone-arm with carbon-fibre armtube / headshell
• Generation 2 carbon technology
• Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections
• Highest selection of components
• Antiresonace heavy mass cardan bearing block
• Inverted bearing design with four hardened ABEC7 spec ballraces
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle)
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
• Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring
• Silicon damped tone-armlift
• Resonance optimized Sorbothane® enhanced counterweight construction
• Improved antiskating and tone-arm lift mechanics
Pro-Ject Audio Systems offers their highend turntables with premium 5pin>RCA unbalanced arm cable or - by request - with premium balanced 5pin>XLR connection to Pro-Ject Phono Box RS preamplifier. Phono Box RS offers balanced phono inputs, what guarantees superior results in highend vinyl reproduction with a balanced signal source.